why can't you fly over the north pole or south pole

Discussion in 'The Main Conspiracy Forum' started by thetruth2016, Jan 25, 2013.

1. claymore Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +41
    I would hazard a guess because the Earth is not hollow and the geological models we were shown in school are correct.
  2. Mike DeGeorge Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +157
    Exactly. On top of that, there just isn't enough real proof that the Earth is hollow. Or that there's a sun on the interior of the Earth. That means all the space photos that NASA took are lies. I doubt they're lies.
  3. claymore Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +41
    For the sake of the discussion, were the Earth actually hollow, could the asteroid inpact such as that led to the extiction of the dnosaurs (or an earlier more massive impact) have punched all the way through the shell of the planet and caused Earth to reshape itself in a form resembling a doughnut?
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Mike DeGeorge Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +157
    Good point. I don't know if it would become a doughnut, but I think it would definitely reshape the Earth. Depends on how hollow people are saying it is. If it's completely hollow, any impacts from asteroids/meteorites would surely put a hole in the Earth, and hitting any civilizations underneath. IMO.
  5. Maxiroo Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +59
    No one flies over the North Pole. Not even satellites.In reality, what you are not allowed to fly over is the Northern entrance. When you fly in planes you will avoid the North(entrance) and commercial flights will have the window shades closed on the side that would allow the Northern Entrance to be seen. I have a pic of a NORAD satellite tracking map and it shows the trajectory of satellites around the planet and not 1 will cross directly over the Northern entrance. prt-3.gif
  6. Mike DeGeorge Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +157
    Proof? Any good pics of this so called "hole" many people here are touting?
  7. Quinazagga Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +96
    There are none just internet fakes of misrepresentation.
    Polar Orbiting Satellites

The POES satellite system offers the advantage of daily global coverage, by making nearly polar orbits roughly 14.1 times daily. Since the number of orbits per day is not an integer the sub orbital tracks do not repeat on a daily basis, although the local solar time of each satellite's passage is essentially unchanged for any latitude. Currently in orbit we have a morning and afternoon satellite, which provide global coverage four times daily. The POES system includes the Advanced Very High Resolution Radiometer (AVHRR) and the Tiros Operational Vertical Sounder (TOVS).

Because of the polar orbiting nature of the POES series satellites, these satellites are able to collect global data on a daily basis for a variety of land, ocean, and atmospheric applications. Data from the POES series supports a broad range of environmental monitoring applications including weather analysis and forecasting, climate research and prediction, global sea surface temperature measurements, atmospheric soundings of temperature and humidity, ocean dynamics research, volcanic eruption monitoring, forest fire detection, global vegetation analysis, search and rescue, and many other applications.

Other resources on POES satellites and data.
  8. Quinazagga Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +96
  9. Mike DeGeorge Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +157
    I looked up information on the Hollow Earth Theory and proof of it. I'm still not convinced. Something I would like to hear(audio file) is the Earth and Moon ringing like a bell.
  10. claymore Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +41
    [IMG]
  11. damir pavicic New Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1
    Quinazaga,it looks you are hard to understand this simple sentence or two
    QOUTE
    You obviously do not read my post carefully.I posted no photos whatsoever.Those are your photos and that what looks like a hole is simply a big low pressure just southwest of Alaska.
    UNQUTOE

Now you spent half a page to show that that what looks like a hole is a low pressure off Alaska coast and that's what I said in above sentence.

Those photos and many,many others concerning the holes on the poles I dismissed long ago.

I repeat here that, there do not exist photos which show clearly the holes on the poles.
  12. claymore Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +41
    If Earth were shaped like a donut, would there be an atmospere in the hole?
  13. Quinazagga Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +96
    There are plenty of photos all taken fro satlight or overflights.
  14. RWilliscroft New Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3

I am Dr. Robert G. Williscroft.

In the first place, my 13-month tour at the Geographic South Pole (Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station) was 1981-1982. Second, I did not "follow polar satellites." I was in charge of NSF atmospheric research at the Pole. The only thing I did with respect to satellites was to coordinate my ground-based ozone layer measurements with those of polar satellites passing "overhead." Third, to presume we were not at the South Pole is silliness beyond belief. Our position was carefully fixed using the (then) latest celestial navigation methods. There is not the slightest doubt that we were located at the exact position of the Earth's South Pole (or more technically, within a few meters of the Pole, since the Antarctic ice sheet is moving, so that the exact position of the Pole on the ice sheet appears to move a measurable distance in the opposite direction of the sheet).

Interestingly, in our small library was a doctoral research paper from the University of California carefully preserved under glass. Its thesis was that the Earth was hollow, and that there was a large hole at the South Pole. What an irony that that paper was physically located at the Pole it claimed didn't exist!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. carcazy Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +167
    Thank you Mr Williscroft, for joining us and setting some things straight. Can you tell us any more of the trip?
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Nikki Moderator

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1,404

Yes welcome RWilliscroft, like carcazy said, can you share more with us? Hope you enjoy your time with us on the forum and if I can be of help, just let me know.
  17. gregg k Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +652
    I put those possibilities into a set and let the movie play in my brain. But, the fact of there being 2 asteroid belts in and around our solar system tells me something. I think, well that is not strange in the fact that the Milky Way galaxy got its name because of the stellar debris like clouds and those asteroids could have been sucked into the orbit of the energy around the black hole of our galaxy. There are pictures of galaxies exploding making shapes, i.e. the Horsehead nebula, etc., and the question is will they turn into spiral galaxies? Are they moving through space like we are or are they just the outer edge, the termination point of the momentum of the creative force? And what about the rings around Saturn and Uranus? The rings around Uranus are coagulating into moons that are tidally locked like our moon, i.e. it does not spin. So, does that make all moons coagulations of debris? Mercury is not the moon of the sun. :D But, does Mercury spin on an axis?
  18. gregg k Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +652
    How thick is the ice at that location? Outer Space is cold I hear. Could that be why there is ice at the poles? Why do planets spin? Does the North Pole spin opposite the South Pole or do they spin in the same direction? And if everything spins in the same direction why is the earth in a ball?
  19. RWilliscroft New Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3
    Sorry for the delay. Here is a link to my blog that contains a full article about my South Pole sojourn. I trust that those of you who follow up on this will enjoy the article. Please leave me feedback following the article, and here, if you wish.
    On an entirely different vein...
    I have recently published a Hard Science Fiction novel, The Starchild Compact. This novel is base on the presumption that Saturn's moon Iapetus is actually a derelict starship, and that its original passengers were the founders of the human race. This book has had excellent reviews, some comparing it to Clark's Rendezvous with Rama. The presumption is based upon flyby photography of Iapetus that clearly shows an equatorial wall 20 km wide and 20 km high going completely round the moon, and other apparent artifacts that are very difficult to explain naturally. I suspect most of you here would find this book utterly fascinating. I would be greatly honored if those of you reading this would click on the link, and maybe even purchase and read the book. If you do, and like what you read, please leave an appropriate review on Amazon.com and on Goodreads. If you would like to have an autographed trade paperback or hardbound copy, leave your contact information on the website, and I will contact you personally with the details. Thank you!

[IMG]
  20. carcazy Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +167
    Thank you Mr. Williscroft for your answer about your trip, found it informing. One question, if you can is if you saw any signs of grid patterns that may be of isotope aluminum 26, it was mention in a T V show call Devil's Graveyard. I will look forward to reading your book, is it under your name here or a pen name?
  21. carcazy Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +167
    Sorry did not look at the second link of The Starchild Compact when ask who it written by, my mistake
  22. gregg k Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +652
    :) Who put that Cassini II together to explore this 3-D photograph of a moon that was left behind in the search for a habitable planet? Ya well, we're going backwards! What presumptions had to come together to originate this ploy of epic proportions? Who did this ruse of stellar propensity? :D That's pretty cool though! There's a new name for them. The Grand Starhoppers.
    But then, we have these tales of nuclear war in the heaven. And I can see big galactic Starships maneuvering through the debris left by the collision of the planets closer to the sun; some made it! Some did not. Those that did were happy to see a new homeland, but all they could do was rest; it wasn't a habitable planet. They wanted to go to the big blue planet that their astronomers had seen! The one that was prophesied! *!Woot* The one called the 'Jesus Planet!' The one where all could be saved!
  23. RWilliscroft New Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +3

I will look forward to your review of The Starchild Compact. Re aluminum 26, I can't really say, since I have seen no spectroscopic analysis readings from the flyby. There is no question about the equatorial wall or the 2 km high spire. The hexagonal patterns sure look real, but so did the canals on Mars at one time. In any case, it certainly made for a good novel, one that I hope a lot of people here will read.
  24. gregg k Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +652
    But, the Earth could have been that one globule of the sun (btw , how long do you think the sun of our world will last?). :D That's Vitamin D3. That's human photosynthesis.
  25. gregg k Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +652
    Technically, the structure of the earth was hollow and the spaces filled with water; they have discovered 3 times the water that is on the earth in the earth. Question: Why are the poles ice and the melting of the poles raise the water level of the earth? And technically, we revolve around the sun in a ring of Oxygen. Space is 98% Hydrogen. Water is 2 atoms Hydrogen and 1 atom Oxygen. Spirit Deceit's Oxygen, the Big O. This earth might have been created as a big huge crystal ball of Oxygen. I wish I could stop my mind long enough to explain. We as humans were not created until after the Crystal was shattered, maybe in a planned process because the Crystal shattered and made the asteroid belts.
    The earth may have been itself what was termed Atlantis! The geological structure, including the water IS the model of Atlantis. Atlantis is a place that is made up of concentric circles with water dividing the circles. There would be a portal between levels like moats you could cross. The inner part is the brightest with the clearest sound. *!Woot*