why can't you fly over the north pole or south pole

Discussion in 'The Main Conspiracy Forum' started by thetruth2016, Jan 25, 2013.

1. claymore Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +37
    I would hazard a guess because the Earth is not hollow and the geological models we were shown in school are correct.
  2. Mike DeGeorge Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +155
    Exactly. On top of that, there just isn't enough real proof that the Earth is hollow. Or that there's a sun on the interior of the Earth. That means all the space photos that NASA took are lies. I doubt they're lies.
  3. claymore Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +37
    For the sake of the discussion, were the Earth actually hollow, could the asteroid inpact such as that led to the extiction of the dnosaurs (or an earlier more massive impact) have punched all the way through the shell of the planet and caused Earth to reshape itself in a form resembling a doughnut?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Mike DeGeorge Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +155
    Good point. I don't know if it would become a doughnut, but I think it would definitely reshape the Earth. Depends on how hollow people are saying it is. If it's completely hollow, any impacts from asteroids/meteorites would surely put a hole in the Earth, and hitting any civilizations underneath. IMO.
  5. Maxiroo Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +57
    No one flies over the North Pole. Not even satellites.In reality, what you are not allowed to fly over is the Northern entrance. When you fly in planes you will avoid the North(entrance) and commercial flights will have the window shades closed on the side that would allow the Northern Entrance to be seen. I have a pic of a NORAD satellite tracking map and it shows the trajectory of satellites around the planet and not 1 will cross directly over the Northern entrance. prt-3.gif
  6. Mike DeGeorge Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +155
    Proof? Any good pics of this so called "hole" many people here are touting?
  7. Quinazagga Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +96
    There are none just internet fakes of misrepresentation.
    Polar Orbiting Satellites

The POES satellite system offers the advantage of daily global coverage, by making nearly polar orbits roughly 14.1 times daily. Since the number of orbits per day is not an integer the sub orbital tracks do not repeat on a daily basis, although the local solar time of each satellite's passage is essentially unchanged for any latitude. Currently in orbit we have a morning and afternoon satellite, which provide global coverage four times daily. The POES system includes the Advanced Very High Resolution Radiometer (AVHRR) and the Tiros Operational Vertical Sounder (TOVS).

Because of the polar orbiting nature of the POES series satellites, these satellites are able to collect global data on a daily basis for a variety of land, ocean, and atmospheric applications. Data from the POES series supports a broad range of environmental monitoring applications including weather analysis and forecasting, climate research and prediction, global sea surface temperature measurements, atmospheric soundings of temperature and humidity, ocean dynamics research, volcanic eruption monitoring, forest fire detection, global vegetation analysis, search and rescue, and many other applications.

Other resources on POES satellites and data.
  8. Quinazagga Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +96
  9. Mike DeGeorge Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +155
    I looked up information on the Hollow Earth Theory and proof of it. I'm still not convinced. Something I would like to hear(audio file) is the Earth and Moon ringing like a bell.
  10. claymore Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +37
    [IMG]
  11. damir pavicic New Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1
    Quinazaga,it looks you are hard to understand this simple sentence or two
    QOUTE
    You obviously do not read my post carefully.I posted no photos whatsoever.Those are your photos and that what looks like a hole is simply a big low pressure just southwest of Alaska.
    UNQUTOE

Now you spent half a page to show that that what looks like a hole is a low pressure off Alaska coast and that's what I said in above sentence.

Those photos and many,many others concerning the holes on the poles I dismissed long ago.

I repeat here that, there do not exist photos which show clearly the holes on the poles.
  12. claymore Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +37
    If Earth were shaped like a donut, would there be an atmospere in the hole?
  13. Quinazagga Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +96
    There are plenty of photos all taken fro satlight or overflights.