why can't you fly over the north pole or south pole

Discussion in 'The Main Conspiracy Forum' started by thetruth2016, Jan 25, 2013.

1. thetruth2016 New Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +9
    they are hiding something the QQQQ is What???, maybe it a gateway to other world of alien.
  2. msmithcyr New Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1
    Maybe there's something to the "Hollow Earth" theory.
  3. brasscat New Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1
    In the case of the North Pole, you would be flying between 2 major nuclear powers air defense zones. Very touchy.
    In the case of the South Pole, all flights are controlled by a UN treaty, plus the South Pole is the site of a major military base.
    brasscat
  4. Australis New Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +7
    Who has the MMB @ the Sth Pole? Obviously Santa has the North Pole covered :) Sorry.... my first ? Is the serious one!
  5. Australis New Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +7
    I s
    till can't work out how it is known that the earth has a 'hot' centre? I would be very surprised if there was not some form of entity that lives somewhere under our land or oceans.
  6. bubs New Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +0
    Yes that's what i think
  7. msmithcyr New Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1
    For your perusal.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=earth-is-not-round

"Isaac Newton first proposed that Earth was not perfectly round. Instead, he suggested it was an oblate spheroid—a sphere that is squashed at its poles and swollen at the equator. He was correct and, because of this bulge, the distance from Earth's center to sea level is roughly 21 kilometers (13 miles) greater at the equator than at the poles."

http://www.ourhollowearth.com/PolarOpn.htm

I'll post more when I can.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. TG7357 Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +164
    Wait a few more years. The poles are due to shift somewhere around 2030. 15,000 years ago the pole star was Vega, not Polaris. Lots of spatial real estate in between those two stars.
  9. Terilyn11 Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +170
    I have the hardback book lol. since I was in highschool.
  10. Quinazagga Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +95
    you can fly over each of the poles and it has been done in over 1600 orbits, mid, high level, and low pass flights most military but still it proves that each pole is able to be flown over and there is nothing to this hollow earth baloney. Yes a global map has a small place at the pole that is where the images meet and the same goes for any planet or moon a global mapping shot is actual sectional and may have some topographical distance distortion due to curvature of the planet.
  11. chris collins Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +58
    The Tebetan Lama Lobsang Rampa says its the opening to the inner world, and there are tunnels into it from the Himalayas.
  12. Quinazagga Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +95
    So there are caves and cities in the mountains well the same is true in a lot of the region monasteries are built atop mountains and in them.
  13. Quinazagga Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +95
    Well it is the place that the Earth rebirths itself Cosmic rays convert into positrons and electrons and energy creates building blocks for molecules that eventually recycle to surface as lava.
  14. damir pavicic New Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1
    Earth is hollow as are all other planets.There are hollow since their formation.
    There are holes on the poles,not so big at its most narrow place.The span there is just 95 nm (170 kms) but the inclination towards the hole starts at 78 28 of latitudes and diameter of that start of the hole(rim of the hole) is cca 1380nm (2500 kms).
    There is therefor no south pole station on south pole but some 11.5 deg of latitude more towards Equator.It is probably somewhere on the rim of the hole as are all other important stations on Antarctica, like McMurdo,Vostok,Winson and Wedell.They are on the rim of the hole so that they have the visibility of southern sky throughout the year.
    There is atmosphere in inner earth and all what it brings but not so drastic as the temperature differences are not great.There are continents and oceans,flora and fauna and probably an extremely high civilization of intelligent beings.
  15. Quinazagga Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +95
    Sorry but no holes physically exist so the myth is busted The difference is live satlight feed vrs a doctored you tube video and misrepresented footage.
  16. Quinazagga Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +95
    [IMG]
    Hollow Earth Theory Debunked
    [IMG]
    Pictured Above: An image many hollow Earth believers like to push on their sites as proof of this theory’s “credibility”.
    Before anything, this photo is actually from the Apollo16 moon mission that was taken on the beginning days of the Astronauts’ departure for their mission. The image provided (titled AS16-118-1885) with this post is the original image in high resolution which you can also find a link to via NASA here.
    People who believe in the Hollow Earth theory believe the hollow point’s center, the hole, is located right on the north pole based on the observations from the image above or any blurred shots of the northern hemisphere. But upon closer inspection using detailed imagery from various sources, you can actually see that the supposed outline they claim is the outline of the hole is in fact, the coastal lines that occur due to waters as illustrated in the images below:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Image Credit: bautforum
    Moving on, another important aspect to note would obviously be gravity. Wouldn’t a dent of such nature show up on recent images from spacecraft and technologies with the ability to see how much gravity is distributed throughout the entire world and thus show up on these images? What would these conspiracy theorist say then?
    That those in control of these technologies are editing the photos to hide “the truth” from the public? Fat chance. Here’s a recent image from a said gravity satellite that compiled many bits of data to come up with this realistic depiction of how gravity varies throughout the Earth. As noted, no hole anywhere to be found
    [IMG]
    [BBC: Gravity satellite yields ‘Potato Earth’ view]
    So the originating image that reignited these outlandish claims has not only been debunked with pure facts and realistic data but there have also been recent and even old images that show how this was likely the theory of a drunk person google imaging tiny resolution pictures of Earth.
    As cute and as interesting of a tall-tale as this may seem, let’s refrain ourselves from posting these silly hollow Earth theory images that constantly make me cringe and sometimes shed a tear for lady science. I’ve said imagination and creativity is more important, but when you actually have undeniable and absolutely certain data that says what you just forged is completely false, that’s when you throw the theory in the dump and work on something new.
    Really good research from Antarctica, like McMurdo,Vostok,Winson and Wedell on Antarctic and at the pole not on the rim of an imaginary hole that physically does not exist. The respons is fantasy from journey to the center of the earth and older fiction it is based on the overlaps in global projection maps and cannot be counted as creditable vurs actual physical tropgraphy. Also the negation of planetary physics and plantary science knowledge is very apparent with a fictious statement that all planets are hollow. They have voids but are not hollow.
  17. damir pavicic New Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1
    None of those photos shows the hole on north pole,morover you will never see the hole as simply they retouche the images from satellites before presented to public.
    There are other means however to proof there are holes there.
  18. claymore Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +37
    Ho, Pellucidar!
  19. Quinazagga Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +95
    Sorry but they are not retouched the photos you show are misrepresented and the location is also not correct globally so if anyone is retouching photos it must be you to prove a point that is fiction I have spent time at the south polar stations and you apparently have not.
  20. damir pavicic New Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1
    You obviously do not read my post carefully.I posted no photos whatsoever.Those are your photos and that what looks like a hole is simply a big low pressure just southwest of Alaska.

You said you spent years on Scott-Amundsen south polar base.I don't know what you were doing there but I know another one who was a leader of a scientific program in 1997 Dr Robert Williscroft.I had some exchange of the mails with him as he was in charge also of following polar satellites.At those times there were still not NOAA polar satellites but Nimbus polar satellites.When I asked him at what angle from horizon those satellites were passing above his station,he told me strait overhead.I asked him again in zenith 90 degrees and he confirmed.
    There are no polar satellites that orbit strait above the poles.In the beginning they lunched several polar satellites exactly in polar orbit and all were lost for obvious reason.Therefor all polar satellites are orbiting off the poles from minimum 8 deg to max 12 deg.Nimbus satellites were orbiting at 11 degrees off the poles.
    Therefor if Dr. Williscroft followed Nimbus satellite strait overhead in zenith or 90 deg. from horizon than he was positioned 11 degrees off South pole or 1220 kms away at least.
    I have many photos from Scott-Amundsen polar station where the shade of the sun shows that that station is not on the pole.Maximum angle of the shade on the pole is 23.5 deg. on Dec.21st. but many of those photos show well over 30 degrees which is impossible for pole position.

Conclusion Scott-Amundsen polar station is not on the pole and is probably on the rim of the hole like all other big polar stations.
  21. claymore Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +37
    [IMG]

An interesting old drawing.
  22. Quinazagga Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +95
    You conclusion is false and inaccurate so yes it was read and due to the physical evidence not matching what you are assuming. it is physically false because the only thing you described is where there are bases not hollow earth.
  23. Quinazagga Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +95
    http://www.xenophilia.com/zb/zb0008/hole.jpg
    This is a poor quality photo that supposedly shows the hole in the north pole often used by Hollow Earth Bilievers(H.E.B.) in their sites.

Have you noticed that the fairy tellers writers of those opinions never focus on details but they prefer to show to the public only a photo of poor quality?
    This is obviously done in purpose in order to hide or obscure the truth so that the fairy tale become more believable to victim-readers that don't have the time, the mood or the means to dig deep into the subject.

So let's examine the details:

The specific photo in question is no. AS16-118-1885 of the lunar mission Apollo16 that was taken the first days on the way to the moon.

In project Apollo you can find a version of the photo in very high resolution in contradiction to the poor resolution photo versions the Hollow Earth Believers methodically like to use.

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Hi...18-18885HR.jpg

Now we are talkin!
    From this photograph we can dig a lot of details.

Here is a close frame of the area in question:
    http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/4...highrescr0.jpg
    Where we can clearly see the coastlines of the polar ice cap that begins slightly up from the location of the hole in the clouds. In the hole we can discriminate the sea below. No special anomaly in this photo. We are dealing with an anticyclon, a local weather phenomenon that created a cyclic symmetry rarification in the clouds.
    We can easily discriminate North America, West Coast, California, Florida in the east, all plainly visible, in the north sides of the continent there is naturally some cloud cover.
    But let's see what is the location of this hole in the clouds.
    Hollow Earth Bilievers(H.E.B.) claim that is EXACTLY in the north pole.
    But where exactly is the north pole?

Below you can see two photos in comparison. On the left the photo in question. On the right the equivalent projection of Earth with the help of a 3--D Atlas. Compare the coastlines of the continent to see for yourself that we are dealing with the same spot:
    http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/1512/comparejd5.jpg

Below you can find the composite of the two photos:
    http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/2...mpositeoy7.jpg

Where we can clearly see that the north pole real location in this photo is thousand kilometers northern* of the spot that the H.E.B. claim that is the hole in the north pole!
    Finally the hole in the clouds is located slightly south of the Bering Strait a place that is covered by sea and obviously by a frequent shiproute.

*: slightly more than 3500 kilometers to be precise. A measurement done with Google Earth.
    • Informative Informative x 1
  24. Mike DeGeorge Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +154
    Why do we have lava/magma?
  25. Mike DeGeorge Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +154
    Nice work :D