ufo deception

Discussion in 'The Main UFO Discussion' started by Ray Thomas, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Kristine Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +39
    My husband's youngest brother (RB Luce) was Hillbilly Luce back in the early 80s. He was the guy who wore bib overhauls, shit stompimg boots, and one of his front teeth was missing. He got kicked out of Big Time Wrestling for not pretending enough (not letting the other guy win according to the script). lol He said the only thing real in Big Time Wrestling was the blood - chicken blood. lol And he told me Jesse was one of the good guys (not an asshole like a lot of the others).
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Stephan Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +20
    i beleive jesus is our saviour and everyone soul that abides in him and will be saved i think the new world is real partly demonic in origan and partly extrateresstrial so its all about choose i personally would rather beleive that god created the universe and all withen it than we came from dust too slime too where we are today so read threw the gospels especially revelation it all makes perfect sense as we are all spirituel beings some for heaven some for who knows :)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Lady Fiona New Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +2
    Amen, Brother Stephen, Our Lord is our Creator and our Salvation. But, who is to
    say He hasn't created other inhabited worlds? I've always thought that if He could
    create our world why couldn't He create other peoples? There are millions of other
    galaxies out there, who's to say how many others are inhabited by other of His People?
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Carlo Vance Santarelli New Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1
    I think that everyone should ask why after fifty years, should these aliens still need to obduct people to study them or even interact with humans.
    What could human beings provide an advanced species that had star travel.
    After millions of people being obducted and studied and probed then have their memories suppressed before they are let go, what could these aliens
    not have already learned about human beings.
    It is my opinion that it is not those that where let go that we should wonder about, but the thousands not let go.
    Thousands of people go missing every year and maybe some of them are still with these aliens.
    A side from some horror movie plot, I would suggest that the missing are being used for slave labor right here in our solar system.
    Any advanced society requires heavy metals such as gold and silver to use in their technology as well as high energy elements for power production.
    I think our government may know what has happened to those thousands, but is being paid off with a percentage of these heavy metals.
    Whatever the facts may be, when someday when we may find out about what is happening, we may find that the solar system has been stripped
    of its valueable resourses and when we need them for our future survivial, they are all gone.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Kristine Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +39
  6. Kristine Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +39
    My husband was a retired truck driver (now deceased) and he drove into a lot of underground bases (cities). The one that amazed him the most was the one under Kansas City. He said he drove for two-three miles to get to the unloading docks - an area the size of a Walmart Super center parking lot. And this was just one of the docks that semis unloaded their haul at. There were several intersecting roads with different colored strips that ran down the center of them. Semis passed one another, and there were even traffic lights. A military guard took his manifest and told him to follow the road with the blue line to get to the right unloading dock. He met one of the workers down there who said he always lived there. He asked my husband what it's like up there, and he answered, hell as usual. And that's when the worker said he would never go up.
    • Informative Informative x 2
  7. Lady Fiona New Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +2
    I wonder what goes on down there? This is the first I've heard
    about underground cities. Do you know anything more about
    them?
  8. Kristine Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +39
    He said he took a wrong turn and went out a different way than what he went in. He drove on a road that went around a lake - actually a very wide part of an underground river - and there were houses on tiers of rock above the lake. He said there were trees and bushes, and flowers and grass. If you looked up you could see the rock ceiling, but it was like looking up at the sky because there was light that came down from the rocks above. He figured it was some sort of fiber-optic lighting, and that it was the lake above (outside) that the lighting came through. He doesn't think the government is only storing things down there, because he knows people live down there. Google underground bases, and you'll get enough info to last you a lifetime.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Stephan Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +20
    their are more underground cities and facilities under the surface than we know all secret military stuff plus more i think
  10. Kristine Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +39
    I think that's where Satan lives - IN the earth. At least that's what he told God when he came before him to speak about Job. God asked him where he came from (as if he didn't know) and Satan said, from going to and fro IN the earth, and from walking up and down IN it." I think he's the warden of this prison planet. It's a lifelong job I surely wouldn't want.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. DDills New Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +7
    There are thousands of underground bases called DUMB's (Deep Underground Military Bases). If you think that the Nazi regime died with Hitler-you are wrong, it came to America and went first to White Sands, NM, and Los Alamos, NM, and then when people began snooping around, they began building underground doing all sorts of things-genetics, space and reverse engineering, military testing of rockets and new technology, robotics, and more. Here is a link to the locations of these DUMB bases and what goes on there. The Dulce, NM base is the scariest of them all- with 7 layers down, with aliens, mind control, and the most hellous experiments going on. All these bases in the US are inter-connected to one another. http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Bases.html
    If you are not familiar with Phil Schneider, you must read this: http://www.apfn.org/apfn/phil.htm
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Kristine Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +39
    Many have seen - including Jimmy Carter - space ships (UFOs) coming up out of the ocean. Maybe this is the Leviathan from the deep mentioned in the Bible and referenced to the Beast from the bottomless pit. I don't know, but I read different articles about spaceships coming from the underground bases through openings under the continental shelf off the coast of California. I've seen pictures of submarines in their docks in these underground bases, so they have to be connected to the oceans some how - along with the spaceships. And what are they for? I believe it's to fool us into believing Satan is God coming down from heaven to save us. He's not coming to land in Washington either; he's coming to hover over Jerusalem to rule the world from there. This is the abomination that causes her desolation. The armies of the North (NATO and Northcom) are now getting ready to suround that great city as a prelude to this. Jeremiah prophesied this would happen (1:15) and Jesus said the surounding of Jerusalem by these armies would be the signal of the start of the great tribulation (Luke 21:20).
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Kristine Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +39
    I also believe that the resignation of Pope Benadict (as in Arnold?) is a signal to the Christian haters to begin their persecution in earnest. And, maybe, this resignation (being resigned or 'giving up') is the prelude to the great apostacy mentioned by Paul in 2 Thessalonians 2:3. Christians are the hinderance to Satan being revealed in his time. Don't you think? And, if they become apostate, that "man of sin will be revealed, the son of destruction. who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God (Christ, Allah, YHWH, Krishna, etc.) or that is worshipped; so that he as God sits in the temple of God (his own temple: UFO) showing himself that he is God. This, my friends, is the great deception! "Don't you remember when I was yet with you I told you these things? And now you know what withholds that he might be revealed in his time."

Mathew quotes the warning of Jesus: (24:15) "When you shall see the abomination that causes desolation - spoken of by Daniel (11:36) stand in the holy place, then let them which be in Judea flee into the mountains." Mark quotes the warning of Jesus - as to the given sign to flee: (13:14) "When you shall see the abomination that causes desolation.... let them that be in Judea flee to the mountains." And Luke also quotes the additional warning from Jesus: (21:20) "And when you shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh. Then let them which be in Judea flee to the mountains. For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.... And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars, and upon the earth distress of nations - with perplexity: the sea and the waves roaring - men's hearts failing them for fear of the things they see coming upon the earth, for the powers of heaven shall be shaken."
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Son of Samson Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +159
    I guess With a UFO hovering over the Temple, that would put a new slant on the words
    On The WING Of the Temple comes one who makes desolate.. I was thinking that the
    Wing of the Temple might be referring to the dome of the rock which is only partially on
    the old Tempe site...But I have been wondering how this is all going to play out right now
    with obama & the new 112th pope going to Jerusalem before the 3/26 Passover this year.

But my biggest unanswered question is about "maitreya"(probably spelled him all wrong)
    I guess if obama is going to be antichrist & the pope is going to be the false prophet..then i
    guess maitreya would be representing Yahwhehs voice out of the sky that said at Christs
    Baptism "This is My Beloved Son. Hear Him"...That would complete the satanic666:-) trinity
  15. The Traveler Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +579
    That is funny
  16. Kristine Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +39

That quote from Daniel 9:27 has also been interpreted - literally from the Hebrew - as "and upon the battlements shall be the idols of the desolator, and as: and for the overspreading (on the wings) of abominations he shall make it desolate. And that has been interpreted to mean: BECAUSE of the overspreading (like wings) of abominations he (God) will make it (Jerusalem) desolate. Jesus told the Jews (Mathew 23:38) Behold! Your house is left unto you desolate. And what could be more abominable than to crucify the Son of God?

And I believe it will be the corporate (one body) media that will be making the announcements of the coming of the illegal one. The word, media, is plural for medium, and a medium is a prophet or seer. And I'm sure they will be right on the job to broadcast the whole event and any announcements coming from the mouth of the dragon. Jesus also told the Jews that they would accept the [illegal] one who comes in his own name (authority). And that would be none other than Satan himself. I recommend everyone watch the video of Ken Peters' vision: I Saw The Tribulation. In the vision he also saw Satan revealing himself as God. http://youtu.be/HVN4q2dCPN0 You might also want to study up on what Tom Horn has to say conerning the Transhumanist project, as it has to do with this.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Kristine Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +39
  18. Son of Samson Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +159
    Very interesting interpretation, that makes a lot of sense. And a very nice analogy of media to medium too.
    So now, I am wondering where the British royals are going to be fitting into all of this stuff that is at hand?
    Many notable people, including them themselves i think, seem to think that they are going to be taking the
    throne in Jerusalem...but now seemingly here comes obama to snatch it right out their hands..Any ideas on
    how that might fit in & the Judgements that will fall on them...Will they be leading the charge on Jerusalem

So many things being fulfilled before our eyes, I cant hardly even keep up...But I do see one thing very clear
    What Exciting Times We Live In...And It Hasnt Even Hardly Started Yet.. This Is Really Getting Interesting
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. Kristine Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +39
    Everyone knows the media lies like the dog they're wagging. lol Satan tells the elite globalists what to do, and then they hand the script over to the media (false prophet) and the media tells the people what they have to do to fight the evil ______(fill in the blank). And you know what comes out of their mouths? It's evil spirits croaking out the doctrines of demons - like frogs that croak out edict, edict to the people of the whole world to gather them together to fight the battle of Armageddon. It spells it out in Rev. 16:13-14.

The British royals, of whom all our presidents - including Obama through his mother - were and are related, are the descendents of the ten tribes of the North. The queen of England has the title of queen of Israel - for real. And the heads (kings) of these ten tribes are suppose to hand their precious kingdom over to the one world government beast. (Rev. 17:17) But I doubt if they know they're doing God's will. Yup, exciting times. And I was telling myself this afternoon how I can't keep up with all of the bullshit that's going on.
  20. Son of Samson Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +159
    But I thought the British Royals were always claiming pedigree lines to Judah not Israel??
    And I just now heard that prince charlie is going to be there too!!! So we got a full spectrum
    A president & A prince & A pope & peperin of ALFs & ETs & spirits & demons & angels & ...
    Happy Dreams:D
  21. Stephan Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +20
    Hello sister Lady Fiona i have strong debates at my bible studies about the alien debate i definatley beleive god created the universe and everthing in it and yes he must surly created other species out their but i beleive only us humans were made in his image and we are not supposed too mix with the other species in the universe but people meddle with these things ang goverments and experience horrible episodes but people do not realize the power of satan and his demons their oblivious too the spiritual battle but jesus has alredy won amen
  22. The Traveler Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +579
    Wow reading all of this I have been T-Boned I am totally in awe what can people do?
  23. The Traveler Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +579
    I just finished looking at Ken Peters- I Saw the Tribulation correct me if I am wrong But what he is explaining is his dream of Satan's creeping into his dream. This is what the Anunnaki do to people to strengthen there telepathic capability. But he has miss took it as a revelation. What he saw was his demise and the same to all his followers he well be beheaded and his Soul well be bound in hell to feed the energy of Satan. This is blasphemy to Jesus. Am I wrong?? I am an x fallen of the higher order who has been saved by the blood of Jesus. Before Jesus sent me back he revealed his Final and mighty war on Satan we were in the air fighting with Satan when Jesus caused all of satan's followers to crash to earth a few got away in there crafts and left the Earth. But they will be bound and cast down to hell. This is what I saw in heaven before Jesus sent me back. I asked Jesus to let me see both sides and Jesus asked me why I said to make the choice. Respectfully I am saying this.
  24. Kristine Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +39
    Those who are beheaded for their testimony of Jesus are the martyrs under the altar. How then would they be sent to hell? He and his wife were given the chance to denounce Jesus Christ and they wouldn't. There is no rapture before the great tribulation, but there is the rapture before the wrath of God. There's a difference between the wrath of Satan who brings upon the tribulation of the saints and the wrath of God upon the unbelievers. Some will be protected through the tibulation - like Noah and his family were protected through the flood - and many will be martyred. 2 Thess. says we won't be gathered together (raptured) unto him until after the churh has fallen for the lies of the evil and illegal one who comes to reveal himself as the one and only God. (2 Thess. 2:1-3) "Through much tribulation shall ye enter the kingdom of heaven."

From what I can see the majority of Christians aren't preparing - like Noah did - for what's coming upon the earth. They think God is going to snatch them out of it, but Jesus warned otherwise. He said they would be eating and drinking, and marrying and being given in marriage, and they would know not - until the cataclysm comes to take them all away. One will be taken (by the cataclysm) and the other left. The Greek word for 'left' is the same Greek word used as 'forgiven' btw. It's in Mathew 24:38-40. The literal translation of that Greek word, aphiemi (concordance # 863) is 'let go off'. The same word is used in Luke 7:48 - "Then he said to her, your sins are forgiven (let go off). The Greek word used here is the same as the Greek word used in Mathew 24:40, where it says, one will be taken and the other left (let go off or forgiven). Those who are taken are taken by the cataclysm, and the others are "let go off" or forgiven.
  25. Kristine Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +39
    These are those who say they are Jews but are not. If they can prove their heritage through the bloodline of Judah clear back to David, which Prince Charles says he can, that doesn't mean anything, since Judah had two sons: Zarah and Pharez. The lineage to Jesus Christ comes through Pharez, not Zarah. (Genesis 38:30 and Mathew 1:3) This struggle and infighting for the right of inheritance (God loves me best) goes all the way back to Cain and Able. Then there was the inheritance fight between Jacob and Esau.... Oh, and Isaac and Ishmael. This is all a fighting over the flesh (below) of Israel in the flesh for the Jerusalem below by the Israelites in the flesh against the Israelites of God. It's all in the book of Galatians (the fight concerning the Law). Galatians 4:21-31 There is the Jerusalem below and the Jerusalem above. Abraham and his desendents were promised to inherit the Jerusalem below, but what does it say in Hebrews 11:9-16 (especially verse 16)?