THE PLAN (Massive Depopulation)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by The Traveler, Feb 13, 2013.

1. The Traveler Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +579
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Nikki Moderator

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1,108
    Hey Traveller, if it is true, I hope I am not here for it. This is just one way things could go, it could also go the other way where this all backfires and does not happened like they plan. Focus on positive energy, if one believes in all the negatives that could happen, we would all go mad. *Banghead!*
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Nikki Moderator

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1,108

Traveler, As I do research, I see that this may be true, depopulation woud be a good way to gain control of the world. I am concerned for all living things. The only thing I can say is that I wish for all safety and health, take care of yourselves and don't fall for the false information. (Read between the words).
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Ladywynd Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +634
    What a powerful article. It targets the one quality in mankind that is truly our greatest enemy - Fear. If it were to occur, and I don't question the possibility, a tremendous amount of fear would be generated that would destroy any of those left alive. Fear of starving, fear of freezing to death, fear of living in pain, fear of being without government, fear of the "Aliens" but the bottom line is fear of Death. With more unstable countries acquiring nuclear capability - we already face the possibility of decimation. I remember hiding under my desk as a child when we had bomb tests. In all reality, what can we do to prevent it? For a time, I stockpiled food and worried about building a shelter. Then I finally accepted that the things I must endure will happen. Nikki is right. In believing that there are alternatives, we find hope and peace. Karla Turner, a psychologist turned Ufologist, believed that there was much more government involvement than we know in alien interactions. She died unexpectedly from an unusual form of cancer. In today's world, with the opening of our minds, there are so many possibilities. That makes a positive possibility an option. Namaste'......
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Neil New Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +10
    We must try and guide the masses into the Light with Love and Peace.
    This is what the New World Order cowards really do not want, therefore we must do the reverse pyschology and ignore the doom and gloom.

The world is goverened by either Darkness or Light, and it is how the majority of mankind think that will dictate which becomes the stronger. The Family of Light must prevail.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  6. wendy New Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +5
  7. DDills New Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +7
    [IMG]
    FEMA coffin liners just waiting for us

Concentrating control in the hands of a few Agribusiness giants places everyone at risk. They plan world domination by patenting all life forms to force-feed GMO foods on everyone - even though eating them risks harm to human health.

Dr. Henry Kissinger, who wrote: "Depopulation should be the highest priority of U.S. foreign policy towards the Third World."

"Dr. Henry Kissinger proposed in his memorandum to the NSC that "depopulation should be the highest priority of U.S. foreign policy towards the Third World." He quoted reasons of national security, and because `(t)he U.S. economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less-developed countries ... Wherever a lessening of population can increase the prospects for such stability, population policy becomes relevant to resources, supplies and to the economic interests of U.S.

Depopulation policy became the top priority under the NSC agenda, Club of Rome and U.S. policymakers like Gen. Alexander Haig, Cyrus Vance, Ed Muskie and Kissinger. According to an NSC spokesman at the time, the United States shared the view of former World Bank President Robert McNamara that the "population crisis" is a greater threat to U.S. national security interests than nuclear annihilation.In 1975, Henry Kissinger established a policy-planning group in the U.S. State Department's Office of Population Affairs. The depopulation "GLOBAL 2000" document for President Jimmy Carter was prepared.
    It is no surprise that this policy was established under President Carter with help from Kissinger and Brzezinski - all with ties to David Rockefeller. The Bush family, the Harriman family - the Wall Street business partners of Bush in financing Hitler - and the Rockefeller family are the elite of the American eugenics movement.
    The fascist application of all three of these programs can be used to achieve established U.S. government depopulation policy goals, which may eliminate 2 billion of the worlds existing population through war, famine, disease and any other methods necessary.

Two excellent examples of existing U.S. depopulation policy are, first, the long-term impact on the civilian population from Agent Orange in Vietnam, where the Rockefellers built oil refineries and aluminum plants during the Vietnam War. The second is the permanent contamination of the Middle East and Central Asia with depleted uranium, which, unfortunately, will destroy the genetic future of the populations living in those regions and will also have a global effect already reflected in increases in infant mortality reported in the U.S., Europe, and the UK.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Nikki Moderator

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1,108
    • Agree Agree x 3
  9. truth New Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +11
    been on this site before and it all seems to fit in to the biggest deception the world has ever see. also ive looked into fema, and they have concentration camps all over the mexico n arazona dessets. they will tell you they are resident centers protecting residents as security walk around with guns, protecting them from what?, you will also see the barb wire facing inwards to stop people getting out but not getting in, also look closeley and you will see the gas pipes leading from very long buildings, fema are also using farmers to hire fields to store casket liners, millions of them, defo worth looking into they are planning something and depopulation is a major part of it, there has also been rumours that these camps are been tested using prisoners as there ginnea pigs so they can plan the programme of how it will run, there are also coloured zones red, blue and not sure of the other 2 colours but these zones are for depopulation on there own people but will be torture, mind controlling experiments and death and they are trying to depopulate the rest of the world with illness. american goverment have always used some of the own people as guinea pigs even when testing there bombs they used there only army to test on, some died and some ended up with several cancers. they have been plotting it all along. or there wouldnt be famers getting paid to store these millions of casket liners. there have already been testing there plan on a small scale years and years. the big one will come, and in our life time.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Nikki Moderator

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1,108
    Hi all: Here is a chance to help, at least slow down the GMO problem. Take action.

Hey Nicole,

Thanks to you, we've already submitted over 20,000 comments to the FDA asking them to reject genetically engineered (GE) salmon, and we're already seeing results: last week, the FDA extended the GE salmon comment period until April 26th. Now that we have more time to collect comments, we have a bold, new goal of submitting 30,000 more!

We know we can do it, but we need your help: will you forward the email below to five friends asking them to submit comments to the FDA as well?
    We've been working hard since 2010 to keep GE salmon out of our oceans and our grocery stores, and this is our last chance to make a big statement to the FDA. Please forward the email below to five of your friends, asking them to take action today.

Thanks for your continued support,

Maria Tchijov
    Online Organizer
    Food & Water Watch
    act(at)fwwatch.org

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Genetically Engineered Salmon Is Swimming Past FDA Regulators on the Way to Your Local Market
    Tell the FDA to stop the approval of GE salmon today

Dear Nicole,

When it comes to being sneaky, the Food and Drug Administration takes the cake (or, in this case, salmon). Just as 2012 was wrapping up, the FDA decided to slip through a shoddy environmental assessment report supporting genetically engineered (GE) salmon, which is the last step before approving its sale across the country. We have until February 25 to submit comments to the FDA asking them to stop their mad dash to put GE salmon in our grocery stores and to reject this frankenfish!

AquaBounty, the biotech company responsible for bringing us GE salmon, used its own data to convince the FDA that this fish is safe to eat. Of course they think it's safe: their profits are inextricably linked to its approval. That's why it's so outrageous that the FDA would take AquaBounty's word over that of dozens of legislators and scientists, including the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and the U.S Fish and Wildlife Service, not to mention hundreds of thousands of concerned consumers. By submitting a comment to the FDA today, you are reminding them that Americans don't want GE salmon on their plates.

Worse yet, this frankenfish may be hitting the market without any sort of label, meaning that concerned consumers will have no way of choosing to avoid GE salmon. We must demand that the FDA takes a stand on the right side of this important issue, before it's too late!

By submitting your comment today, you are joining with thousands of Americans who don't want to see the first GE animal product in our stores. The process of submitting a comment takes just a few minutes, and we make it easy. Additionally, we'll even give you room to edit the comment and provide your own personal reason why you don't want to see GE salmon in your grocery store. Submit a comment to the FDA today asking them to take action on this important consumer protection issue.
    Tell the FDA to keep GE salmon off our plates:

https://secure3.convio.net/fww/site/Advocacy?pagename=homepage&page=UserAction&id=415

Thanks for taking action,

Maria Tchijov
    Online Organizer
    Food & Water Watch
    act(at)fwwatch(dot)org
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Share This
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Food & Water Watch is a consumer advocacy nonprofit that challenges the corporate control of our food and water. We empower people to take action and transform the public consciousness about what we eat a
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Ladywynd Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +634
    We bandy so many words about...Aliens? Extraterrestrials? Multi-verse Entities? Ghosts? Spirits? In our Three Dimensional Reality, we definitely have power mongers and governments. We have no way of knowing what is driving the powers that be on our planet; and Karla Turner, and now Whitley Streiber - in an interview after having found an implant in his earlobe - claim that the Secret government have been messing with the contactees more than originally thought. On a planet whose occupants are driven by monetary gain and a serious power game from the top to the bottom of the masses, its hard to tell where it begins. Undoubtedly, with Infinite Universes and Planets there are bound to be Extraterrestrials and Aliens and Multi-verse Entities. Whether they were the cause of what has happened here on Earth is questionable. If the abilities to deceive us were gained from exchanging technology with an outside race, we know that race is not one of Light. I wholeheartedly agree that a massive deception is taking place. And I fully expect an invasion from space - it won't be real but another contrived delusion thrown at us. The question is - other than acquiring the Truth of the matter and using a credit union instead of a bank (j/k) - what is to be done to end it all?
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Nikki Moderator

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1,108

Nicely posted, says all that I agree with as well. You said "what is to be done to end it all", I feel when the aliens come to help in this sad state of being. They are already teaching us that we are multi-deminisonal beings of light, getting ready to spread our wings.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Nikki Moderator

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1,108
    Thanks for your thoughts and sharing. :) I would rather focus on the peace, love and happiness. etc. I find that thinking of the worst really upsets my being and almost makes me physically sick. @!~~
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. The Traveler Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +579
    Please do not take me wrong do not totally relax that is all. Be safe not sorry. Peace and love and happiness to you. May God smile upon you.TT
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Nikki Moderator

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1,108
    Thanks Traveler, I will remember to be safe, there is an inner guidance that is strong.:)
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Ladywynd Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +634
    Traveler and Nikki...I would think we all should use caution. The truth of the matter is that every civilization, whether here on Earth or elsewhere, is going to have those who will use and abuse others they consider weak. Those of us who believe in alternate realities and other entities would love to believe they are all good....but I guess its a natural law that there are predators. That doesn't mean we should hate or fear them but be Aware. If what The One says is true, we won't draw the negative but repel it. May we meet only vegetarians... %^&*%^&*%&*
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Son of Samson Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +159
    You mean I am not really a conspiracy theorist???
    You mean this is really real? But I dont think it is all
    just Aryans...but if we knew who they were we could
    fight it...But the beast is too big & secret for us to fight
    I dont know what we can do about it...Pray for mercy
    and just know that in the very end Good & GOD will win
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. starchild Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +111
    Do you know what really bothers me? It's my fellow believers who are rearming themselves, when even the Agnostic or Atheist knows that The Christ said to turn the other cheek. In saying that I as well have a deep rooted compassion for weapons +==(===========>
    • Like Like x 1
  19. The Traveler Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +579
    The last in counter the US Government had dealings it turn ed out very bad, They were working with Zetas and the zetas told the MPs working there no weapons and they refused a message went out to all Zetas on the base and all humans there were killed in minutes. These short Gray beings look weak but indeed are twice as strong as you and me. They are not a race that take orders especially from there food.End of line:confused:
  20. starchild Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +111
    T.T.
    I have no fear of Man, Beast or other Adversary that plans to dismantle the harmony I've established.

Fight if necessary, or run to numerous places that I've established in the bush, only fear will take us out!

May the Powers of our Universe walk Beside you, Guide you and Protect you.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  21. The Traveler Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +579
    Well yes the Bible does say turn the other cheek but that's all, I guess you could clobber them after that.
    ( but do not forget to verify what you think you are seeing is true)
    • Like Like x 1
  22. starchild Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +111
    "Thow shall not kill" Translated from Hebrew/Aramaic to Latin To German To English. Lost in the translation is the word kill, whereas it should of been properly translated to "Murder"
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. The Traveler Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +579
    Well The Bible does say thou shall not kill but is it of the Spirit or Physical????
  24. Ladywynd Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +634
    Isn't it really just the same? To destroy one's physical existence or their spiritual?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  25. starchild Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +111
    Man consists of a body, spirit and soul. If you leave the body due to death, irregardless of the circumstance your Spirit and soul live on. It is up to the living individual where the two will reside,until the Day of Judgement.