Possible "Real" Alien encounter with Teleportation Artifact...

Discussion in 'The Main UFO Discussion' started by Ladywynd, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Ladywynd Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +668
    I just love getting up at 4 in the morning to find weird stuff...which is what has been happening to me lately. So here it is. Dr. Jonathan Reed....never heard of the man...never heard of his encounter...first it rings of hoax, but then gets convoluted with all kinds of interventions and suppression. Please see attached videos on some information....there is much, more more out there. At first it all appears phony....until the live teleportation device is activated. Personally, if something hurt me that bad I wouldn't use it even if I was trying to prove everything was real. And another thing - I'm glad the alien was able to get away. No one wants to spend their life in a freezer with someone thinking you're dead.
    My theory is this was not a living, breathing alien but perhaps a "robotic" being - which explains some things. I am anxiously awaiting reaction from you all. :)

and here are some articles relating to the information...one for and one stating its a hoax:

http://thepokerhulk.wordpress.com/2011/08/26/the-media-supression-of-dr-jonathan-reed-rutter/
    http://www.ufocasebook.com/reedalien.html

Either way, its interesting.
  2. Terilyn11 Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +170
    wow um so he prolly shouldn't use that device, our molecular structure isn't refined enough for that, it will kill him.
  3. Elaine Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +192
    That's exactly what I was thinking Terilyn11. Besides, I'm not all that fond of needles and pain. We humans have a way of teleporting by learning to induce OBEs. No pain and can gain all the information we want. It's a lot easier on the heart too.

Interesting to know, however, that teleportation can be done a different way other than inducing an OBE. Thanks Ladywynd for your find. Now try to get some rest. Getting up at 4 in the morning is way too early. Been there, done that.
  4. Terilyn11 Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +170
    lol Elaine, that is my grandmas name, she raised me and is a virgo like me, and yes WE can teleport and dream walk and all sorts of different things, I have also...Lady, I know what it is like to have the burning desire to find something you are looking for even though you don't know exactly what you are looking for or where you might find it....just follow your instincts is all I can offer...listen...but get some sleep or you will miss it when you find it...lol
  5. Ladywynd Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +668
    that's so odd...because I was right back in bed by 6:30 and awoke with a vivid dream on my mind (nothing to do with this find). I want to research this gentleman some more - there was a bunch of videos about his experience on you tube. Ridin the wave... :)
  6. david jackson New Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1
    I believe Dr.Jonathan Reed...
    his alien encounter case is real 100%..Best Evidence of Alien Contact in The History of Mankind , you can watch those videos too, they are amazing

and many other videos new and old on that channel
  7. david jackson New Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1
  8. Ladywynd Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +668
    David...I think you are right. I am watching the ODISEALINK videos and am up to the 12th one...and this is amazing. I think the man is very legitimate, there's no hoax about this and its amazing how things turned around in his mind and interaction. I cannot believe that this hasn't been acknowledged by more of the "professional ufologists". The United States has a serious, serious issue with ufology and extraterrestrials. Anybody who sees this thread on this forum really should take the time to watch the information. Fascinating. Incredible that I was sent to find this at 4 a.m. I always tell my family I don't do black and white - in other words, I don't get out of bed until everything is visibly in color. Every time I have been driven to get up, an amazing revelation has resulted. This is definitely one of those times.
  9. Ladywynd Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +668
    The Connection between us and "them".....

10. Nikki Moderator

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1,270

Other than The One, this is the first time I have watched anything that sounds like truth. Finally knowledge that is useful and the knowing that the aliens are doing things for our best interest - all our best interest, confirmation of my inner knowledge. Maybe it is this connection that I am so attracted to. I love them even more now. Thanks Ladywnd.
  11. Ladywynd Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +668
    I can't stop watching his videos. I am so enthralled with his disclosure.
  12. david jackson New Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1
    look at this ....amazing [IMG] [IMG][IMG][IMG]
  13. david jackson New Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1
    • Like Like x 1
  14. david jackson New Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1
    -Dr Jonathan Reed on the Art Bell Radio Program,Dec 9, 1999 .
    ((FULL INTERVIEW))
    Art Bell: Somewhere in Time
    http://www.coasttocoastam.com
    http://web.archive.org/web/20021201114849/http://www.artbell.com/aliens4.html

The following is a brief synopsis of the forensic evidence presented by Mr. Harold Chacon. an indepent cellular biologist and Ph.D. candidate on the Art Bell show, December 9th, 1999.
    ---

Four tissue samples and one 'blood' sample were delivered to Harold Chacon in a medical, nitrogen-cooled sample container. Each sample was wrapped in linen gauze. The samples were delivered to Mr. Chacon in June of 1999.

Dr. Reed took the samples during his 1996 examination of the creature with his friend Gary. The samples were taken from the head wound inflicted by Dr. Reed. The blood sample was taken from fluids draining from wound. The tissue samples were cut from the edges of the wound. The samples were small - say one fifth the size of a pencil eraser.

This particular set of samples was preserved by Gary and given to Jonathan by people that are currently taking care of Gary. Gary had previously sent the samples to his caretakers unbeknownst to Jonathan shortly after the 1996 examination. They were recovered during a reunion with Gary early in 1999.

A transmission microscope survey, an electron scanning microscope survey and a gel electrophoresis chromosome analysis were performed using the samples.

Tissue Sample 1 and 2:

These two tissue samples contained skin and attached muscles. The skin resembles the superficial fascia of human skin. It is more elastic than human skin and has no hair nor hair follicles. The subcutaneous tissue has about one half as many sebaceous or fat producing glands as does human skin.

Mr. Chacon stated that the skin is not like any earth animal although it is something like reptile skin.

The muscle tissue resembles the occipital frontalis muscle of a human but is a yellowish-pinkish color instead of the normal gray color found in humans. Another intersecting muscle resembling the temporal fascia muscle similar to a human's was also discovered. The muscle tissues were found attached to the skin.

These samples are not like tissues from any known earthly species.

The Fluid Sample:

The fluid sample had become desiccated and was rehydrated prior to analysis. Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide, and Nitrogen gases were found in the sample. Extremely high traces of copper sulfate were also found. White and red corpuscles with an elevated nucleus were discovered as well. None of the material is like known earthly blood material.

A Gel electrophoresis study was performed using the red cells to determine the chromosome makeup. The sample revealed 46 chromosomes, just like a human and all but nine of these chromosomes are shared with humans.

The nine dissimilar chromosomes are somewhat like those found in dolphins and certain sea tortoises.

No record of chromosomes like these could be found in any database searched by Mr. Chacon and his colleagues. When asked if there was any way to hoax the chromosome samples, Mr. Chacon replied that there is no possible way to create them using any known earthly technology.

Tissue Sample 3 and 4:

The last two samples contain brain matter. One sample resemble the insulating bag that cushions the brain from the skull. The tissue lining resembles reptilian tissue but contains strange structures not found in any earth species.

Some tissue of the exterior of the brain itself was found attached to the lining sample. It contained very unusual structures as well. These structures appear to be large nerve bundles that emerge from the within the brain and loop back down into it.

Neither brain tissue sample resembles any known tissue ever discovered.
    Dr.Jonathan Reed -Alien Encounter-Real Alien Encounter
    Best Evidence of Alien Contact in The History of Mankind
    -Case of Dr.Jonathan Reed
  15. david jackson New Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1
    Dr.Jonathan Reed ,The Link Artifact ( Alien Artifact)
    THE LINK ARTIFACT:
    RESULTS OF THE LINK ARTIFACT RELEASED TO PUBLIC.
    REPORT BY
    RODOLFO GARRIDO
    NANOTECHNOLOGIC ANALYSIS OF THE LINK ARTIFACT
    Authors in which this study was based on: Herb Goronkin, Paul Von Allmen, Raymond K. Tsui, and Theodore X. Zhu, NASA, AMES Institute.
    1. INTRODUCTION
    The recent introduction of the Link artifact to all venues of information has demanded an analysis and a scientific explanation of its properties and capabilities, such as tele-transportation. Due to the fact that this artifact possesses technological functions that go way beyond our scientific advances, its analysis should be focused towards the most advanced technology in the world: Nanotechnology. Before I begin this analysis, I will first exhibit the physical properties of the Link artifact.
    2. PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
    Measurements
    Length 4 Inches
    Wide 3 ? Inches
    Thickness 3/16 Inches
    Material
    Silicon Polymer
    Beryllium
    Aluminum
    Magnesium
    Copper
    Zinc
    Bismuth
    Gold
    Other unknown materials
    Components
    One-piece, silver-colored metal cuff composed of similar thin membranes in the form of layers individually separated from each other. Some measuring as thin as 3 microns in thickness, with a total of 18 layers forming the metallic thickness of the Link. It has three needles of different lengths; each is anchored on three emerald spherically shaped bases. A membrane of extremely small carbon tubes (nanotubes) dresses the inside of the link.
    This data was provided by the University of Osaka, Japan (year 2000)
    3. NANOTECHNOLOGICAL ANALYSIS
    3.1 Exterior Aspects:
    Black membrane, axial outlined that is united by knots when crossing each other. Uniform surface, axial finish on the inferior metallic borders, exposing connection terminals to induce semiconductors. The bulk of the membrane is less than 4 microns, making this the best measurement for this type of manufacturing developed under the Chemical Steam technique at the Science Academy in China in 1996.
    New - 2013 -
  16. david jackson New Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1
    The Case of Dr. Jonathan Reed's Extraterrestrial Encounter
    (Full Presentation)
    International UFO Congress ,September 15.2000
    Case of Dr.Jonathan Reed
  17. david jackson New Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1
    Dr.Jonathan Reed Uses the Link Artifact - Teleportation Demonstration Enhanced+Slow Motion(New).
    Dr.Jonathan Reed's Alien Encounter
    Teleportation Demonstration:-
    To destroy the Undeniability of this monumental historic footage the audio was horribly inserted to take you/ the viewer's attention off of the video demonstration. This tactic is a bait-and-switch tactic utilized to re-direct the viewer's attention, which promotes skepticism. Also to promote skepticism are counter intelligence professionals that work on the behave of intelligence organizations sponsor doubt in teams that work around the clock to convince the masses not to believe.
    This footage shot in a live Canadian broadcast in early 2010 of Dr. Jonathan Reed activating the LINK artifact in front of a Live audience. Many have tried to debunk this but can not. Notice the ball of light has ray coming from all sides [360 degrees].
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I Found This MSG on The Web:-
    "The LINK video on YouTube was not posted nor created by Reed nor
    his team. The original video taping of the LINK demonstration WAS taken
    from a LIVE Canadian talk show - first airing last January. It was the
    first time ever to be able to show the LINK Artifact in USE.
    It WAS a REAL television broadcast with a LIVE studio audience.
    There were no special effects used nor editing of the original broadcast
    from its producers- and it was aired Live from a Canadian tv studio /network.
    As we have now been told; a second unauthorized party- recorded the
    LIVE broadcast- and released it to a third unauthorized party- who then
    must have broadcast it in/on another television program in another foreign
    country- without the permission from the original producers/owners and/or
    parent company / network.
    The YouTube video looks to Us- as if it was cut-up / re edited- using
    only 8 about minutes of the original 25 minute Canadian production,
    possibly to fit the time requirements for the YouTube format.
    During the original production- there were three studio cameras used
    but only one for all the close-ups of Reed during the demonstration.
    This could account for a single camera shot and/or angle.
    WE have no facts of how the YouTube video was made, recorded or reedited
    for the secondary tv rebroadcast. But its been suggested- that the second
    recording was possibly made by recording directly from the Live broadcast
    but with a video camera pointing at a tv screen or monitor - as it was
    first broadcast over the network. THAT would account for the screen
    size (small) and for the lack of any video quility and/or contrast. THIS
    also could account for the cuts (or) edits and different screens used.
    WE are not sure exactly where the secondary broadcast was released
    from and from what other countries. Mexico, Costa Rica or maybe Peru.
    But now because of the YouTube release- and due now to pending legal
    circumstances- WE cannot release nor promote any issues nor information
    relating to this / nor the exact name(s) or title(s) of the original tv broadcast
    or station network without prior written permission from the original production's
    owners and network- by and/on the advice from our attorney(s).
    *It WAS a REAL demonstration of the Link Artifact - broadcast on
    a LIVE television program. And what you see in the video IS REAL.
    ASAP- WE hope to be able to release futher information relating
    to all these events and issues. Currently this is all WE know.
    The world for the first time- IS seeing Reed's truth for themselves.
    The overall response continues to be tremendously positive.
    Thank you again for your time and continued support.
    THE REED TEAM"
  18. david jackson New Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1
    DR REED’S MEDIA COVERAGE

Dr Reed has attempted to get his story out to various media outlets in order to accelerate his efforts to gain public awareness of his encounter and situation.
    Following is a chronicle of significant media coverage and literature related to his encounter.

Nov 06, 1998 = Dr Reed’s co-author, Robert Raith, sender of the "Wanna take a ride?" fax that kicked this whole thing off, is interviewed in his 1st guest appearance on the Art Bell Program.
    Art was the 3rd highest rated night time talk radio show in the nation before he retired on April 26, 2000. However, he is slated to come out of retirement and return to the airwaves Feb 5, 2001.

Nov 11, 1998 = Dr Jonathan Reed, Robert Raith both guests on the Art Bell Radio Program

Nov 18, 1998 = Dr Jonathan Reed, Robert Raith both guests on the Art Bell Radio Program

Dec 28, 1998 = Dr Jonathan Reed, Robert Raith both guests on the Art Bell Radio Program

Mar 14, 1999 = Presentation for the San Diego UFO Society – approx 200 attendees

Dec 9, 1999 = Dr Jonathan Reed, Robert Raith both, Shawn Atlanti, Larry Arthur and Harold Chacon guests on the Art Bell Radio Program

Feb 2000 = Dick Clark Productions contacted Dr Reed with an interest in doing a documentary on his encounter. However, Dick Clark wanted to own all the rights to all the evidence and that was not satisfactory to Dr Reed...so he declined the offer.

Feb 15, 2000 = Dr Reed's book, "Link: An Extraterrestrial Odyssey", begins distribution.

Mar 9, 2000 = Presentation for the Intl UFO Congress – 800 attendees – Dr Reed was the Keynote speaker out of a list of approximately 25 other prestigious speakers

Mar 30, 2000 = Contacted by Robert Kiviat, President of Kiviat Productions (a FOX production affiliate) who wanted to produce a segment on Dr Reed’s encounter on an upcoming program entitled “UFOs: The Best Evidence Ever Caught on Tape” which aired in April 2000.
    We chose not to participate in this production.

Apr 20, 2000 = Dr Jonathan Reed, Robert Raith both guests on the Art Bell Radio Program

May 5, 2000 = Contacted again by Robert Kiviat. This time he wanted to do a one hour dedicated program on Dr Reed’s encounter entitled “The Jonathan Reed Affair”.
    Again, we chose not to participate in this production.

May 2000 = Article written in US version of UFO Magazine’s May 2000 Issue regarding Dr Reed’s encounter.

Jun 2000 = Article written in UK version of UFO Magazine’s May/June 2000 Issue regarding Dr Reed’s encounter.

Jul 2000 = William Birnes, who was the New York Times Best Selling Co-Author of Colonel Philip Corso’s book “Day After Roswell”, includes a section in his newly released book “Unsolved UFO Mysteries” about Dr Reed’s encounter.

Feb 14, 2001 = Dr Jonathan Reed does a cameo guest spot on the Art Bell Radio Program

Mar 16, 2001 = Dr Jonathan Reed, Robert Raith, Dan Iaria and Daniel McEvoy all guests on the Art Bell Radio Program
  19. david jackson New Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1
    Murder of one of Dr. Reed's witnesses:

The Seattle Times

Local News : Thursday, June 29, 2000

UW shooting victim 'was widely regarded all over the
    world'

by Kim Barker
    Seattle Times staff reporter

Dr. Rodger Haggitt loved the blues. He liked to barbecue in his back yard. He used exclamation points in his UW personal statement. He loved to study disease almost as much as he loved life.

Haggitt was director of anatomical pathology and a pathology professor at the University of Washington Medical Center. He also was a world-class gastrointestinal pathologist, the man who helped develop gold standards in treating cancer and disease, the man described by a medical association in March as "a dedicated and generous mentor to a generation of pathology residents and fellows."

Late yesterday, Haggitt was shot dead in his office, where he had hung his art collection on the walls. A second-year resident named Jian Chen, who had been told he was about to be terminated from the program, shot Haggitt, then shot himself dead, according to campus police.

Haggitt, of Seattle, was 57. He was married. The couple had three adult children.

"It's going to be a terrible blow to us, almost irreplaceable," said Dr. George Martin, a professor in the Department of Pathology. "Professionally, he was widely regarded all over the world for his work. Oh, my, this is hard for me to believe."

Medical-center residents said they enjoyed working with Haggitt, who liked to tell funny Southern anecdotes. He was described as a "fairly humble guy" despite his lofty reputation.

Haggitt worked in a discipline that is behind the scenes of medicine.

In his work, he helped establish the standard for investigating gastroesophageal reflux disease. Haggitt helped develop the standard protocol for hepatic allograft biopsies in many transplant centers.

"He's very respected within the department," said Dr. Michael Kinsella, a research associate professor in the pathology department.

Through his work with the American Society of Clinical Pathologists, Haggitt "has taught more practicing pathologists and has had more influence on the practice of GI pathology than any other single person working with that organization," according to a description before a key lecture at the U.S. and Canadian Academy of Pathology's annual meeting in New Orleans in March.

Haggitt was born in Detroit and moved to East Tennessee when he was 11.

When he was 16, he found pathology, according to his personal statement posted on a UW Web site. He washed glassware, cleaned equipment and looked after the guinea pigs and rabbits that were used in his local hospital's pathology department. During his first summer, a pathologist asked him if he wanted to help out in an autopsy.

"That did it!" he wrote.

He was fascinated by disease and anatomy. Autopsies helped pay his way through college. By the time he started medical school at the University of Tennessee, Haggitt already had learned almost every job in the laboratory.

He started formal training at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Memphis and finished it at New England Deaconess Hospital in Boston. After serving at Tripler Army Medical Center in Honolulu, he returned to Boston.

In 1977, he returned to the University of Tennessee and to Baptist Hospital, where he took charge of surgical pathology. In 1984, he moved to the UW.

Haggitt also enjoyed motor sports, watching Formula One, Champ car and SportsCar races. He liked to drive his late-model 5-series BMW at the track, and he showed his car in the BMW car club Concours d'Elegance.

"That was one fellow I was looking forward to getting to know," said Lance Richert, vice president of the Puget Sound region BMW Automobile Club of America.

Seattle Times staff reporters Ray Rivera and Benjamin Shors contributed to this story.
  20. Nikki Moderator

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1,270
    David, Are you from Russia? Did they have a disclosure about aliens/ufo's in Russia?
  21. david jackson New Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1
  22. Nikki Moderator

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1,270
    Watched the second video above, gave me a headache, I think this one is just a scare tactic used so that we are afraid of the aliens when they land, we do have a lot of those videos.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. david jackson New Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1
    MORE THAN AN ALIEN ENCOUNTER .... MUCH MORE THAN CONTACT.
    Dr.Jonathan Reed
    ----------------------------------------------------
    New - 2013 -
    Case of Dr.Jonathan Reed.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    ART BELL / Dr. JONATHAN REED ODYSSEY
    Dr Jonathan Reed has been invited to be Art Bell's first guest on Art's new SIRIUS XM Radio program; DARK MATTER, on September 16th 2013. Truly an event not to be missed...

-Nov 06, 1998 = Dr Reed's co-author, Robert Raith, sender of the "Wanna take a ride?" fax that kicked this whole thing off, is interviewed in his 1st guest appearance on the Art Bell Program.

-Nov 11, 1998 = Dr Jonathan Reed, Robert Raith both guests on the Art Bell Radio Program.

-Nov 18, 1998 = Dr Jonathan Reed, Robert Raith both guests on the Art Bell Radio Program.

-Dec 9, 1999 = Dr Jonathan Reed, Robert Raith both, Shawn Atlanti, Larry Arthur and Harold Chacon guests on the Art Bell Radio Program.

-------------------------------------------------
    Art Bell - Dark Matter - Trailer 3 - Time Travel
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMNbP6atbuI
    The third fan trailer for Art Bell's new show on SiriusXm, "DARK MATTER".....please visit www.artbell.com
    -------------------------------------------------
    -How to Listen to Art Bell
    http://artbell.com/how-to-listen-to-art-bell/
    http://shop.siriusxm.com/edealinv/s...m=onlinetrial&nurl=control/onlineFreeTrial.vm
  24. david jackson New Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1
    ART BELL / Dr. JONATHAN REED ODYSSEY
    Dr Jonathan Reed has been invited to be Art Bell's first guest on Art's new SIRIUS XM Radio program; DARK MATTER, on September 16th 2013. Truly an event not to be missed...