PORTALS AND STARGATES

Discussion in 'Secret Science Forum' started by Nikki, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Nikki Moderator

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1,017
    Sorry, I had to look up Yeti, very much like a Big Foot. So then you do not see humans? If this is your past life, could it be you are Yeti as the fortune teller said you where not from this world.
  2. carcazy Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +84
    most worlds are humans, some have E Ts other are mixed races. I have so far counted 5 differant E Ts could be more as the only differance I have seen is color
  3. Nikki Moderator

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1,017

Can you tell us what the ETs look like? What are the mixed races you see, ET and humans?
  4. gregg k Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +367
    What now has been very excitingly strange is I was seated on my bed and just got up from resting and a place just outside of my direct gaze was the most beautiful blue 'dot.' Just for a split-second. I stopped and waited for some other sign of something. It fuels the anticipation that something is opening up.
  5. gregg k Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +367
    And I'm thinking, 'Well Gosh! I'm male. I'm a man! Trimester? That's pregnancy!'
    But, in all the years I have been saying to people about how you think. Males use primarily the left-brain and females use the right-brain. Yeah, right-handers use primarily the left-brain and left-handers the right-brain. Confused yet? What would Confucious do? I belive he would listen.
    You hear from both sides of the brain. But there is a strange thing that happens when you see. The photons that enter your left eye are transmitted to the right-brain, the right eye the left-brain. That should really confuse you. You hear the words you see whatever side of the brain they go to. What causes that? That is not hard to explain if you know the words you hear. There are Photons and Phonons. You see Photons, you hear Phonons.
    There is this Angelic Messenger from a group of Messengers that was given the task of explaining to the first created humans how to use bodily abilities. How does a newborn baby learn to use the input to all of the differing senses?
    Well, you say, it is in the DNA, right?
    Go into a meditative state and clear all learning from your mind. You have just been born. Darkness has just turned into light. Humans now have the benefit of their DNA to tell them what they see. I mean, you listen to a child who just learned to say 'mommy' or 'dada,' and it's you are being taught the logic of thought. God said, 'You cannot enter my Kingdom unless you become a child.'
    Anyway, imagine what it would be like to have to teach a human how to use their senses, how to perceive, how to hear, and see. Nowadays, you look at something immediately you know what it is. Even children who have not been exposed to things know what it is. But, forget about that. Bring it down to just you. You have just been born.
    Don't worry about the labels that come into your mind as you perform your daily routine; that is not your concern. Just listen.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Nikki Moderator

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1,017
    One of your best posts gregg k, you are right we are all learning and growing right now, some quicker than others. Life as it should be is beginning to truly show itself on this planet - that is called healing or clearing so that the light can enter because it cannot enter if it is blocked by negative emotions. Even though you may think you have no negative feeling inside you as you meditate love and positive energy, there is such a thing as cell memory, your also have to cleanse the mind and body which is done over time with knowledge and love. :)
  7. gregg k Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +367
    There is so much we can learn from the female side of being, the right-brain. When I read and scan the pages of http://deniselefay.wordpress.com/, I find that today, June 20, 2013, is the end of the second trimester. I mean, what happened? Well,
    • family, neighbors, co-workers, friends, book publishers, strangers going through their issues & imbalances & that triggering some of your issues & imbalances
    Uh-huh! Hit it right on the head. Drove that idea completely in the wood, drove it home, dropped it off . . .

There is more, though.
    • greater numbers of people suddenly dying–you considering your own physical death
    Yes, I admit that if there were an easy way to thoughtlessly end your own life, I may have taken that easy road. I, of all people, have have much reason to do so. But, that gets into my Biblical belief of the people suddenly disappearing. I had a lifelong friend that was a big believer in the Constitutional right to bear arms. He went out and bought a gun, got a license, and started openly carrying it. He walked out of a home he was visiting and he had something like an argument. He walked to his car and shot himself in the head.
    I was in a hospital room holding the hand of my Dad as he took his last breath. My mental thought which I do not know was me or him was, 'I don't understand.' But after my brother suddenly died while riding his bicycle, my Dad told me 'Life goes on.'
    Today is the last day of the Second Trimester and it is us that are being born. Our mother is the earth. It is our mother that gives us nourishment to allow us to grow and live. The Bible tells us about 'birth pangs.' It also tells us that 'We must be born again.' My Dad was the son and grandson of preacher men. I hear him though after years of waiting and living, 'I don't understand.'
  8. Ladywynd Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +623
    gregg...what a gift you are. With your intelligence, and your background from your father, your grandfather and your own searching with an open, inquiring mind. It is obvious that the statement "I don't understand" touched you deeply and opened volumes of questions in your life. Thank you for sharing "stuff" on here. I sometimes have a hard time following your posts because I am such a "student" compared to where you are; but I always find the posts fascinating and sometimes, quite eye opening.
  9. Nikki Moderator

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1,017
    Stargates

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/stargate/stargate04.htm

This article is full of information about Stargates and their significance in our lives.

These stargates are aligned with each other in such a way to support the manifestation of a new heaven on Earth.

At the end of this period there will be a genetic manifestation or birthing of new female energy known by its 13-strand DNA; an event and physiological occurrence that has been compromised and suppressed for the last 3600 years, but which can no longer be contained.”

In the article it mentions Edgar Cayce, Book of Knowledege: Key of Enoch and crop circles and their messages.

There are 13 Chakras, not 7 as we have been lead to believe, activating the 8th Chakra is the gaining of a higher consciousness and the 9th is communication.......
  10. Elaine Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +188
    Great read Nikki. Now more pieces of the puzzle are coming to "light". In the article they mention the Brotherhood of Light. I have known them to be the "High Counsel" and spoke about them in several of my posts.

I found your information worth bookmarking for future reference. Hope others will take the time to read your post too. Perhaps the light bulb will go on for those who don't understand. Thanks again!
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Nikki Moderator

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1,017

It is my pleasure if I can give one positive thing to all of those I have contact with. Thank Elaine for your words and sharing. ($#*$
  12. Corvette Moderator

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +156
    Coast to Coast show about Edgar Cayce (good listen so far)

• Like Like x 1
  13. carcazy Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +84
    Ni
    Nikki, I will ask you to practice light meditation and create a window with your mind to look though and fucus on greys world, I been asked to help you with this, but as I need to do other thing this will help get you started. the time frame I have to work with is 6-8 months and I check in on you at times so you can do this without meditation
  14. Nikki Moderator

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1,017

OK:) Who asked you?
  15. carcazy Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +84
    I think (the one homeworld ) or maybe your place of origin, not certain but whoever want you to reconnect to your roots
  16. Nikki Moderator

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1,017

OK, but I am not sure how.
  17. Nikki Moderator

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1,017

Look again, may look like the greys but are not.:D
  18. carcazy Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +84
    That why I said light meditation so you can use your mindeye to build a window, like maybe picture a small room and create a window to look out of that room, see what happens with that. Like i said, I will check up on you to help as you pratice, I will tell you more latter maybe by then I can contact not in the written way as I been instucted to when some of my train ing done
    • Like Like x 1
  19. carcazy Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +84
    the only reason I said greys, is that they do not mind being veiwed and are basicly a peacful race and if something did go wrong, they would not hurt you
  20. Nikki Moderator

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1,017

Yes, I know that, not to worry, I am not afraid, loving beautiful beings and nothing will go wrong, they are watching and protecting both of us. :)
  21. Nikki Moderator

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1,017
    This transformational shift on earth is very rare and precious. Are you going to answer to call?

• Like Like x 1
  22. gregg k Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +367
    Do you think that scientists and thinkers from the many worlds and dimensions have gotten together and found a planet where they could all meet in an atmosphere that is stable to figure out how to open and keep open the stargates and portals?
  23. Nikki Moderator

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +1,017

I think the portals and stargates are opened whenever they wish to open them. I believe this is also how they travel inter-dimensional, how they can come and go as they please.
  24. =G_MOv_R7 Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +64
    I very much agree that they exist inside of us. Some of the latest information that I've read made me think of all the possibilities we as humans possess or rather lack. It's been stated that all the current technology in the world has come from the human mind and put into the material world. Now for the spiritually enlightened we should be able to do without technology and do everything technology does but by our own efforts. That is amazing.
    Think about it and its easy to agree with. Phones are used for communicating with others. They are the material manifestation. Now what is the spiritual way? I know we all know this one. =]
    and so on.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  25. gregg k Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +367
    Absolutely, we lack. That is why we strive to become in a better situation. What is it though that we lack?