Lloyd Pye - Human Origns and Bigfoot

Discussion in 'The Main Conspiracy Forum' started by VikingsTw, Feb 14, 2013.

1. VikingsTw Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +96
    This is one of my all time favorite seminar/documentaries that I've seen. It just makes sense to me... We did not transform from Apes naturally. It's impossible for our bone structures to shrink and our feet to transform. Watch in detail once or twice to really get it, or enjoy the thread.

Awesome video as I've met multiple people that have seen Bigfoot so this rings loud. Mr.Pye has been a big foot hunter and researcher nearly his entire life and has come to said conclusions. Enjoy.

Also see the thread on Star Child Skull per Lloyd Pye
    http://www.ufosdisclosed.com/community/threads/have-you-all-seen-the-starchild-skull.388/

2. skygazer Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +140
    I don't understand doesn't that mean there are no short people in the world?
    Most evidence seems to show that the more protein we eat as children the taller we grow.
  3. TG7357 Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +165
    ~~~~Going to have to respectfully disagree with you, Viking. As far as shrinking out bones and feet? We know from the fossil records we are smaller-boned people than our forebearers like Neaderthals and Cro-Magnons. Just like we've lost a lot of our body hair because the climate changed (warmed up as the Ice Ages ended), and they were adapted to hunting for animals skins to wear during the cold but still had more hair than we do. Its evolution. Even today, we are not the exact same humans physiologically as our ancestors were two or three hundred years ago. For one thing we are more technologically adept, and we are much healthier for the most part. Change is a rule for everything. Even rocks don't stay the same forever. Sooner or later they get worn down into dirt.
    I've heard the theory that Bigfoot is actually a decendent of a creature call Gigantopithecus, who was supposed to have gone extinct several million years ago, and from what little of the fossils that have been found, was not a widespread creature like Sasquatch is. But it seems that the home-range for Gigantopithecus was mainly China and Southesast Asia . Its not a great leap of logic to think that perhaps some Gigantopithecus crossed the Bering land bridge ages past, and in a new enviroment, changed, evolved and began spreading out more and more. Maybe as we find more fossils the mystery will clear up a little more. We can always hope and keep looking.
  4. VikingsTw Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +96
    Apes have much thicker and denser bones than Humans. It's the reason they are so strong and can support such strong muscles. If we had their muscles we would break our bones with the strength, we would need their bones to so they wouldn't break.

The idea that we transformed from apes is bizarre not only because we would have to shrink in bone structure among other things like transformation of skull, how they walk and physical brain structure. The footprint left by an ape is totally different than a human track.

My opinion is that we were genetically modified by something. Do not know for sure what or who...

My question is if we came from apes why aren't apes turning into humans now and growing these sophisticated brains we got?

They don't have the genes to be us and we don't have the genes to be them.

We are two separate species...

IMO Humans can evolve their brains and structure of their bodies but not transform into anything or from anything "naturally".
  5. VikingsTw Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +96
    Growing tall is one thing, transforming from Apes is another.

Maybe Protein does cause people to grow a bit taller but I know alot of Mexican/Hispanics who are all about Meat, Beans and Potatoes.

Short stocky guys in most cases.
  6. Mike DeGeorge Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +154
    Evolutionists don't state we come from apes. They say a COMMON ANCESTOR. NOT APES.
  7. VikingsTw Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +96
    That's not what I've always seen or heard since I was a kid. The old picture of the evolutionary process has us transforming from Monkeys/Apes to humans.

Personally I don't believe we transformed from anything so the perception of macro evolution is bunk.

An ape is and ape, a monkey is a monkey for however long it lives. Alligators have never transformed into anything and go way, way back.

It's all about what your genetics are. What your DNA code is.
  8. Mike DeGeorge Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +154
    Macro evolution does not exist in the sense you're think of. It's always micro. ALWAYS. Many small changes over large periods of time=new species. Evolution does not state we change while we're alive. Every time you reproduce, a mutation happens in your children's to be genes. We've also seen bacteria evolve and viruses as well.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Mike DeGeorge Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +154
    Definition of macro evolution: Major evolutionary change. The term applies mainly to the evolution of whole taxonomic groups over long periods of time.
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. VikingsTw Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +96
    I don't think Micro Evolution is capable of transforming us from monkeys/apes to humans or any other species with it's own DNA code.

With that said I guess I should know more about this COMMON ANCESTOR.

Do evolutionist have any proof of this so called common ancestor?
  11. Mike DeGeorge Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +154
    No. But Bigfoot could be our common ancestor. In any case, it's always DNA. No matter what. There is no magical "macro" or "micro" section of your DNA. It's just DNA.
  12. Mike DeGeorge Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +154
    Definition of evolution: Change in the gene pool of a population from generation to generation by such processes as mutation, natural selection, and genetic drift.
  13. VikingsTw Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +96
    The issue I have with coming from bigfoot is the guy can't even talk, he doesn't have formed vocal capabilities like we do and they are bigger than apes.

I think Loyd Pye is right... We were genetically modified. Maybe they used some sort of creature to mix with something that was on earth... I have no idea I just don't believe in Macro like u said.
  14. Mike DeGeorge Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +154
    He very well could be right. But that doesn't mean evolution isn't real. Now, here's an issue I'm having with this statement: "The issue I have with coming from bigfoot is the guy can't even talk, he doesn't have formed vocal capabilities like we do and they are bigger than apes." How do you know Bigfoot can't talk? AND, how do we even know Bigfoot is real?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. VikingsTw Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +96
    How do we know Aliens are real?

I haven't seen Bigfoot or an Alien.

My point is, even if Bigfoot could talk, MicroEvolution is not going to take us from Ape to Human. It's just to much transformation for Micro Evolution.

Macro? Possible if Macro Evolution is real but I don't think so or we would see it in everyday life discoveries.
  16. Mike DeGeorge Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +154
    I keep telling you. Micro+micro+micro+micro=macro. People have had abductions of aliens and have found objects inside of their body that shouldn't be there. How do I know this? I've seen surgeries done and some emit radio frequencies that are used by satellites. How do I know this? They put a device next to it that measures them. On camera. And they put it under a microscope and found that the skin attaches himself right to the object. And the statistics are just way too high for alien life to not exist.
  17. VikingsTw Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +96
    I don't doubt chips, I've heard people that walk this earth claim they have chips in them.

I know Extraterrestrials are real and here but I'm still having trouble with micro evolution turning us from ape like to Human. Or any creature to Human. A transformation naturally...

If any evolution is true you would think we would have some sort of proof of something turning into one thing from another...

Caterpillar to a Butterfly? But that happens all the time... it's their life cycle and DNA. That caterpillar butterfly will never turn into a humming bird.
  18. Mike DeGeorge Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +154
    I remember seeing a Facebook post from a page called Evolution of some kind of creature evolving. See if I can get it for you. I hope I can find it.
  19. Mike DeGeorge Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +154
    Would also like to point out that a bird(can't remember which one) just evolved the ability to see in ultraviolet wavelengths.
  20. Mike DeGeorge Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +154
    Do you think humans are the only creatures that are self-aware?
  21. VikingsTw Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +96
    Well I think most creatures don't contemplate god or where we came from or other question we usually have as a human race.

It's really hard to say, all I know is we are the most unique creature and most consciously creative. We are vastly smarter or capable of being vastly smarter than almost any creature I know on this earth.

Big Foot seems to have tremendous senses and is able to evade often. It's really hard to say when you don't know everything.
  22. Mike DeGeorge Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +154
    I disagree with your post. Dolphins' brains are just as advanced as ours. They're also self-aware, as are elephants. And, other primates feel all the emotions as we do - they just express them differently. Yes, they cry as well. Did you know elephants bury dead elephants? Even becoming depressed when that elephant(who was close) died? Or even showing love affections towards each other. I don't consider us that unique. Sorry.
  23. VikingsTw Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +96
    Like I said I don't know everything about how other species think or feel. I really don't, for one thing I'm here they are there. I'm not in their body I can't experience their life.

I think I've heard about the dolphin thing, elephants that is interesting but make no mistake about it we are the most creative. Either for good or bad.

I think humans are yet to fully evolve consciously and understand their potential. I also think there is more to why we don't evolve quicker. That's why they call it a Conspiracy.
  24. Mike DeGeorge Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +154
    Compared to nature, we're not that creative.
  25. VikingsTw Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +96
    Nature is great but consciousness can control nature.

Look at what the Government can do wit Harp... Stolen technology created by the average Joe.

If we could harness the power of our minds and technology I think we can control nature and make an earth that sustains the perfect atmosphere all the time.

Or we could play Video Games all day and never read anything.