Bitcoin

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by chris collins, Oct 26, 2013.

1. chris collins Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +58
    Bitcoinsgifting.com started on the 1st of October 2013 , Bitcoins uses peer -to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks, managing transactions and the issuing of bitcoins is carried out collectively by the network. Bitcoins is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls Bitcoin and everyone can take part. Through many of its unique properties, Bitcoin allows exciting uses that could not be covered by any previous payment system.
    friend of mine has made thousands on this web site recently, bitcoins started out at pennies per coin now they are up to £741 or more. Its a bit of a gamble one could lose but the bitcoins are going up. American banks except bitcoins now I am told. Their are dealers who can sell you bitcoins or change them into hard cash etc, after a 10% interest perhaps. You have to give bitcoins into the pot to recieve them, as you give you recieve.
    Bitcoinsgifting recon that a coin will go up to about $10,000 a coin over about 5 years.
    if you give 9 coins you get back 22. There are now 732 members in India now, if it takes off in India wow.
    a Norwegian chap bought $22 of bitcoins forgot his password . So his money went up to $480,000. Most people take most of their money out leaving only a few to carry on, which is a mistake as you go back to the start again.
    Amazon except bitcoins.
    Bitcoin is a payment network and a new kind of money.where you can send gifts all over the world at no cost.
    On bitcoinsgifting.com give 1 Bitcoin and get back 2
    Gift 2 and get back 5 ,Gift 3 get back 7, Gift 4 get back 10, 5 gets 12, 6 gets back 15,
    Gift 7 get back 17, Gift 8 get back 19.
    Gift 9 get back 22

334 members in UK . 324 members in USA, 89 Indonesia, 48 Vietnam,

now in December not 139/now 732 members in India, Back in October there was only 40 members in India. Now 42 in Australia, 7 in Russia, 2 in Belgium, Canada 63 , Germany 52, China 17, etc . today. Membership in the world grows daily. Now in December 2306 total members.

[02/10/2013 09:39:57] JohnMac: I started yesterday morning with 2 gifts on level 0 and now have 13 on table 1 and 1 on table 2. Not a bad days work So I put in £87 and now have £609. Definitely a good day.

[02/10/2013 22:43:43] Mike Pugh: Another great day with TEAM BG, I made £500 watching football last night and more today. With your btcs continually increasing in number in BG you are really immune from the fluctuations of the exchange rate.

Now bitcoins gifting have lost my account, So I have lost my investmont.